We are keeping up with the latest developments on COVID-19 protections to ensure our customers' safety as we tread carefully out of quarantine.
Good Style Shop will remain to sell incoming vintage items via goodstyleshop.com and Instagram Stories after our brick-and-mortar reopening on Tuesday, May 26. Items ship daily, and the pick-up time window will be expanded to normal store hours.
Store hours will continue to be as before: 12-6 Monday through Friday, 11-7 Saturday, 11-5 Sunday.
When we open, we will post an advisory that includes the following:
- A maximum of 5 customers in the store at a time. First come, first welcomed inside. If there is a line, we ask that you limit your shopping duration to half-hour.
- One item of clothing allowed in a fitting room at a time. If the garment remains in the store, we will steam the entire item to ensure safety.
- Face masks highly recommended.
- Please respect 6’ social distancing guidelines.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
Disinfectant will be used on all common-contact surfaces regularly following their use. The store will be thoroughly cleaned each night. Hand sanitizer will be available at the counter.