As I'm sure you're all aware, the coronavirus situation is escalating very quickly, and we want to be transparent about how we want to proceed with Midwest Vintage Flea in regards to safety of all of you wonderful vendors and the public.
Unfortunately, we're going to postpone indefinitely this spring's Midwest Vintage Flea.
We don't do this lightly and we're definitely disappointed that we're having to make this decision. But, with the future of this outbreak a giant question mark, it seems safest to wait it out.
We're currently working on a contingency plan and hope you all can join us for a new date, likely this fall at Garver Feed Mill. We will be in contact with everyone regarding this date and other relevant information once we have it. TICKETS WILL BE REFUNDED TODAY. Feel free to share if you'd like. We hope everyone is safe and well!